Saturday, October 31, 2009

Buddy, can you spare a dime?

Our friend Snooper needs your help in getting to Washington November 4th:

OK Folks! I Need The Tip Jar Hit and Hit Hard!


On November 4th, I will be in DC with the Vets For Freedom. Like we did for the men and women in Iraq, we will do for the men and women in Afghanistan because the Hootis won't. I need airfare and I can sleep on a picnic bench seeing that all of the picnic benches in DC are registered with the powers that be. That's a long story but it is true.

Under the two videos in the left-hand sidebar, I have a tip jar that looks like this:

Help A DAV Out

Please make a donation seeing that I am on VA benefits and long-term disability which is in the process of changing over to the Social Security...QUICK before it goes broke.

Help me out here. I need approximately $800.

Thanks.

The Snooper Report. Join us as we Take Our Country Back.
Sic vis pacem para bellum
Fight Accordingly


Go here and do what you can. Thank you.

No comments: