Friday, October 7, 2016

Canadian Military Families at Thanksgiving



There are still Canadian military families  having Thanksgiving dinner without their loved ones home to share it with them. As I share this holiday with MY family and friends, I am ever thankful for those Canadians whose loved ones are serving Canada overseas.

I am especially mindful of the more than 150 Canadian military families whose loved ones sacrificed all, so that I may have this luxury of doing the whole turkey Thanksgiving dinner thing.

Today, and every day, my heart is filled with gratitude, for each of you.


"Miss You Like Hell" was written by Elton Adams while he served his country in Afghanistan:
"In the last three years I've done a lot of videos for our soldiers but not many for their families. This video is dedicated to the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, wives, husbands of our military who have the 2nd hardest job on the planet. The song playing is by MCpl Elton Adams called "Miss You LIke Hell" you can visit Elton's site by going to httP://eltonadams.com for more information."


Happy Thanksgiving,  Canada.

No comments: