Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Glenn Beck: Teen punks murder American hero's dog

April 6, 2009 - 12:12 ET

CALLER: Hey, Glenn, thanks for taking my call. I just wanted to know, Friday you asked us to pray for Marcus and I was just seeing if you had an update today on what's going on with him.

GLENN: Yes, I do. Yes, I do. Marcus Luttrell is the lone survivor. He was part of the SEAL team. It was the biggest battle any SEAL in SEAL history. He was the only survivor. He lost his whole team. He was then taken by Al Qaeda and the Taliban and he was tortured beyond your wildest imagination and there they held him for a while. He's been sick. He still hasn't recovered from all of the things that they did to him and so he just has he's always in for his back and surgery and everything else.

On Thursday I believe it was, Wednesday or Thursday about 1:00 a.m., Marcus is a guy who doesn't sleep anymore at night. He sleeps during the daytime. And about 1:00 he happened to be awake and he heard a gunshot. He lives on a ranch with his mother in Texas. He grabs his gun and he goes outside. There he sees, I believe it was four. It may be three but I believe it was four young men 18 to 24 years old, all of them, where they had just shot his dog. Marcus' dog is named Dasy. Each letter represents D A S Y represents one of the fallen members of his team. It was given to him in recovery to help him through the recovery process. This dog means everything to Marcus....


I don't need to add my comments on this disgusting story. My regular readers know what I think. Go read the rest of this one on Glenn Beck's site here. This story is all over the internet now. Take a good look at the coward who is still on the lam, and make note of the phone number to call if you see him.

[Update: There are pictures of Dasy girl, and of the lowlifes who killed her, on Ms Underestimated here, and Pat Dollard has it here , too.. Check out the comments, and you will know that this thug is better off surrendering, rather than be found by a member of the public.,]

No comments: