Wednesday, November 25, 2009

These killers don't deserve the rights of Americans

From Family Security Matters:

November 25, 2009

These killers don't deserve the rights of Americans

Stop the trial, Mr. President

Excerpts from Peter Regan's remarks yesterday at a press conference on protests against the "9/11 trial" being held in New York.

I AM here today to express my opinion on this administration's recent decision to put terrorists from a foreign land on trial in a civilian court of law of the United States of America.

I am an American. I am a United States Marine, a New York City firefighter and the son of a New York City firefighter killed on 9/11.

As an American, I believe in the Constitution of the United States. I believe that the rights it guarantees are reserved for American citizens -- not handed out freely to people serving a destructive ideology. The rights that Americans have fought to protect for Americans should not be gifted to people who seek the destruction of this nation.

posted by : Nancy Kennon on November 25, 2009 (here)


Is anybody listening? Mr Obama? Mr Holder?

No comments: