From Long Island Newsday comes this:
Sept 11 case returns to Guantanamo tribunal
GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL BASE, Cuba - (AP) -- Five men accused of orchestrating the Sept. 11 attacks, including the self-proclaimed mastermind, are headed back to a military tribunal at Guantanamo Bay on Saturday, more than three years after President Barack Obama put the case on hold in a failed effort to move the proceedings to a civilian court and close the prison at the U.S. base in Cuba.This time the defendants may put up a fight.
Khalid Sheikh who told military authorities that he was responsible for the planning of the terror assault "from A to Z," previously mocked the tribunal and said he would welcome the death penalty. His co-defendant,Ramzi Binalshibh, told the court that he was proud of the attacks...
According to this latest story, and you can read the rest of it here, KSM has no intention of pleading guilty. Really? Truth of the matter is, he IS guilty by his own words on previous occasions.
I have written about him more than a few times. If you have no idea of the evil of this man and his co-accused, check out any of the following links:
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is a WAR criminal
To BHO and Holder et al: KSM is a terrorist
Back in December 2009. Daniel Pearl's mum and dad released a statement in the midst of Holder's musings on the possibility of KSM and thugs be tried in civilian court in New York.
I often write here "Pay attention." Now, in this case, more than ever, it is imperative that we all DO pay close attention. We MUST see justice served by KSM for his crimes against decent, innocent men, women and children.