Monday, October 20, 2014

Keith Fairben: On your birthday

Thinking of you on your birthday today - and every day.


(One of my favourite pictures - courtesy of the Fairben family, of course!)




(from Prayer for America: ...Giuliani once again praised the rescue and response personnel who converged on downtown Manhattan in an effort to save lives. They will, he said, "occupy a permanent and sacred place in our history and in our hearts."...[emphasis mine] Here.)



Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You're everything I wish I could be.
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.



To Keith, Diane and Ken: You ARE the wind beneath my wings..





Keith G. Fairben: Still Riding

Keith G. Fairben: A Beloved American son

3 comments:

Northstar96sc said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Keith!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Keith!
Donna
Proud Army Mom

VJ said...

Hey Buddy, happy birthday. I doubt any other angel in heaven has a bigger smile or more love than you. Keep watching over us as you have been. We need you, you are our shining star. Love you brother.