Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the US ARMY!



I am an American Soldier.

I am a Warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values.

I will always place the mission first.

I will never accept defeat.

I will never quit.

I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.

I am an expert and I am a professional.

I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.

I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.

I am an American Soldier.


GO ARMY!

And... in honour of Flag Day, Don sent me an awesome Toby Keith video link. Because the embed is "disabled by request", you really should go watch "Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)" here.

Brat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video...had not seen that one before. As for Toby...there's a certain line in that song that I always turn the volume up for. ;-)

Anonymous said...

This gives me goose bumps :) Thanks!