Monday, September 14, 2009

Peanut needs help


My regular readers well know who Peanut is. For the rest of you, you can put her name in the search thingie above and catch up with all my previous columns about this precious child.

It has been a long, long road for this little girl, and those who love her, BUT Peanut is almost home! YES folks, after many months of medical care, legal wranglings all wrapped in mega prayers from around the world, Peanut is mere days away from her forever home with Kat and Rob.

For this next stage of the amazing journey, Peanut, Kat and Rob need financial help. The latest email from my pal Don:

Hi All,

Since Peanut is just days away from coming home we have established a bank account for her so we can accept donations in her name. Contributions can be made at any Wells Fargo Bank. The account number is: 6095801541, or simply tell the teller that you want to donate to the "Peanut Fund". Donations can also be sent directly to me at:

Don Lindsay
*******[ please contact me, for Don's snail mail address, at either my personal email addy, or at tankerbrosbrat@gmail.com ]

Checks can be made out either to the "Peanut Fund" or to me. You have my solemn promise that every penny that is donated will be used for items and expenses necessary for Peanut's welfare.

Please spread this far and wide as there will be need for funds to help Rob and Kat with all that comes with caring for Peanut.

Thank you and God bless,
Don


ANY small contribution you can make, will be greatly appreciated. And, knowing Don as well as I do, I know his 'solemn promise' is for real.

Thank you all!

[Oh, and yes! Stay tuned for the "Peanut is home" posting. It IS coming - SOON!]

No comments: