Thursday, June 23, 2011

At Ft. Drum President Obama proves he REALLY cares about our troops. NOT!

Reality check: President Obama does not give a damn about our troops OR their families.

I am really just so outraged today with the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, that I am almost speechless.

Over his time as POTUS, I have often remarked at how he always uses our troops as mere props for any photo op..Yeah, he mouths "I support the troops," and he and his wife traipse the country announcing their concern, and how our troops can depend on them, blah blah blah..

Today, at Fort Drum, BHO proved once and for all just how much he really cares, and I am so pissed off, I can't stand it.

I am not going to recount here his latest UNFORGIVABLE (and a whole strong of adjectives) demonstration of how little he gives a damn about our troops, but will instead direct you to BlackFive:

President Obama's Terrible Mistake

Posted By Blackfive • [June 23, 2011]

From a Blackfive reader "T":

The President addressing the 10th Mountain Division today at Fort Drum:

"First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously."...


Go here NOW, and read the rest. Be sure to also check out the swift - and just - responses in the comments.

Really, for the Commander In Chief of the US military to make such an unforgivable mistake is inexcusable. It is not only terrible, as BlackFive calls it, it is also beyond disrespectful to these families, and all the troops he supposedly commands.

If he had a shred of honour in him, he would resign, but we all know that won't happen.

There are no words that this 'great orator' could ever say to make this right. Heads MUST roll over this, and HIS head must be one of them. Period.

*SPIT*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I think that he could not do anything more stupid and disrespectful, Mr Harvard Grad goes and proves me wrong. This was so incredibly hurtful to the families of the Medal of Honor recipients and to the military in general. He's all for show, no substance, no respect.

Gotta stop. My blood pressure is shooting sky high. I am just sick for my military friends.

Sylvia