From Secure America Now:
Poll Finds that Two-Thirds of Americans Want Answers to Benghazi Cover-UpSecure America Now commissioned a national poll by internationally acclaimed pollsters John McLaughlin (Republican) and Pat Caddell (Democrat). The results show that the American people clearly want answers as to what happened in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.
The results also show that 2/3 of Americans agree that it is important for Congress to create a Select Committee to get to the truth. Secure America Now strongly agrees with the majority of Americans and fully supports the creation of a Select Committee.
Sign the petition to demand Congress get to the truth and appoint a Select Committee today!
The survey confirmed that voters are still upset with Obama Administration over Embassy Attack in Benghazi
Pollsters asked, “In regards to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012, do you think the Obama Administration… Has been honest and forthcoming with the public and disclosed what it knows OR Has the Obama Administration been trying to cover up the facts?”
Next, pollsters asked: “Is it important that Congress create a special bi-partisan committee with broad powers to get to the truth about the attack in Benghazi?”
- Two in Three Voters (63%) think the Obama Administration is covering up the facts on Benghazi.
- Only 29% of registered voters say that the Obama Administration has been honest about Benghazi.
- Nine in Ten (89%) of Republicans and two in three (63%) of Independents believe the Obama administration has been trying to cover up the facts. Only 54% of Democrats believe the administration has been honest and forthcoming with the public.
- A majority, 50% of self-described Moderates believe the Administration is trying to cover-up the facts.
- Two in three (64%) Ticket-splitters believe the Administration is covering up the facts.
- More than two in three Men (69%) and three in five Women (58%) believe the Administration is covering up the facts.
Read the full poll details here. And if you have not yet done so, please Sign the Petition demanding that Congress get to the truth, and appoint a Select Committee today!
- Six in ten Voters (62%) say that it’s important for Congress to create a special committee to get the truth about Benghazi. Only 32% say that it’s not important.
- Four out of five (83%) Republicans as well as three in five (58%) of Independents believe it is important for a special committee to get the truth about Benghazi. Only 50% of Democrats believe it’s not important.
- A majority, 53%, of moderates believe in creating a special committee to get to the truth about the attack in Benghazi.