Tuesday, December 28, 2010

God's Will: Flying High




Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Unfinished Stories

I still wake up some mornings and wonder how all of this could be happening. It still doesn't seem real.

Billy has been gone for just over 24 hours, and I still can't believe it. I miss him like crazy, and I can't imagine life without him! The whole journey seems too short...

Just after Billy was diagnosed on September 23, they told us that he probably had a year to live. A year! It seemed so short. None of us imagined we'd have even less time with him....


Read the rest of sister Michelle's heart-wrenching column here.




Billy and Buddy.



Soar through the heavens, Billy. Your fight here is done.

Keeping all who love Billy in my heart.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Godspeed to Billy, and keeping all those who love him in my prayers,also.
So sorry to hear the news, thank you for posting,Brat.

Anonymous said...

My prayers for Peace for Billy's family and friends. Billy is soaring much higher than any chopper could ever take him!
My deepest condolences for your loss.
May Billy rest in peace.
Donna
Army Mom