Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good News!

From Yankeemom:

Good News!!!



From Clayton Murwin ~

The Graphic Novel (”Untold Stories From Iraq & Afghanistan”) will be completed by 2:00pm Tuesday Feb 1 2011. We will be picking them up on Thursday. They should be ready to sale come Wednesday. Right now if your interested in the Graphic Novel please send me an email at cmerwin6@gmail.com or by visiting the website http://www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com/.

I am presently working on getting the books into Barnes & Noble as well. Comic Book retailers please contact me directly if your interested. Everyone please spread the word and help promote this book because its has been three years coming and our troops have waited long enough! Thank you to all that had a part in making this book a reality for our troops!

A Little About Heroes Fallen Studios Inc. & This Project

Heroes fallen Studios Inc. is a Not-For-Profit Literary Organization registered in the state of VA. that supports the men and women of our Armed Forces.This project was started about three years ago. I decided that I wanted to do something more with my talent as an artist, something that would actually mean something. I have always been a supporter of our Armed Forces. The men and women that serve to protect our Freedoms and our country deserve all the support they can get.

Because without them We would not have the freedoms we have today. So one night I was talking to a friend of mine from Canada and I said to Roger, Do you think anyone would be interested in hearing the real stories from our troops that have served in Iraq & Afghanistan? Roger asked me what did I mean. I told him I had been thinking about gathering together stories from our troops and illustrating them in a comic or graphic novel. Letting their stories be told from their own mouths. Roger said it sounded like a good idea .So We talked about the best way to go about it...


Go - now - and read the rest over at Yankeemom here.

No comments: