Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada







I give thanks to all our troops and their families.



Some Canadian military families are having Thanksgiving dinner without their loved ones home to share it with them. As I share this holiday with MY family and friends, I am ever thankful for those Canadians whose loved ones are serving Canada overseas.

I am especially mindful of the more than 150 Canadian military families whose loved ones sacrificed all, so that I may have this luxury of doing the whole turkey Thanksgiving dinner thing.

Today, and every day, my heart is filled with gratitude, for each of you.








[Previous columns on Thanksgiving - some with the history! - go here and here. ]

2 comments:

Findalis said...

Have a great day and enjoy your holiday.

Findalis said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!