Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Roger of Radarsite: Update!!!

Yesterday it was shared that fellow blogger Roger had been given a diagnosis and prognosis that knocked him - and us - for six!

Today? This update:


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Message to my Readers: A Great Update


A great update: It seems your prayers are working. I just got back from the hospital in Boston last night with some wonderful news. The prognosis has been upgraded from 2-3 weeks to 3-9 months, and maybe even longer. AND, I don't have to spend this time in the hospital, but I can stay home and do the procedures as an outpatient. This is terrific news. When I went into the hospital yesterday morning I had been told that I had 2 weeks left, and that I would most likely be put into the hospital immediately to start chemo, which I probable would not survive. Now suddenly I've got 3-9 months or longer, and I can spend them at home with my good friends and loving family. I got my Thanksgiving and Christmas back, and maybe even another Spring and some Summer. I feel like a kid on Christmas Morning. lol...

Be sure and go read what ELSE Roger has to say here!

Whatever YOU are doing, keep doing it! The fight has just begun.....

As a friend of mine would say: And so it goes! :)

Thank you ALL!

No comments: