Thursday, March 5, 2009

Latest Mission!

This one is eeeeeeeeasy! From Little Drops... comes this:


If God had intended us to follow recipes,
He wouldn't have given us grandmothers.
~~~~~Linda Henley...

During our conversations about what to have for lunch and dinner, it was brought up that I need to submit a few of my recipes for the cook book that is to be used for a fund raiser for "Honor Their Service, Inc." There's just one problem, I normally don't use recipes or if I do, I'm always changing it to reflect the contents of my pantry. I'm one of those cooks who just throw things in a pot or skillet and `viola, dinner is ready. But since I was asked so nicely and have received many compliments on my culinary skills, I'm going to give it a shot.

I've been requested to pass the word along on this one. So y'all know me, I try to accommodate any and all requests that will ultimately help out 'Our Guys' . The recipes are to be submitted from Milbloggers and their readers. Cool, huh? Like any cookbook, they need submissions for all categories. Appetizers, Soup and Salads, Main Entrees, Side dishes, Drinks and Desserts.

But instead of me trying to explain through my fever induced fog, You can click on the little widget on the right to discover for yourself what I've been trying to convey. I know that there are other blogs who have sent out this culinary request. In fact, JP himself wrote a post on it. Ok, he just copied Blackfive's. And added some snarky comments. He's such a kidder......


Head on over to Little Drops and find out more here.

No comments: