Monday, March 9, 2009

Patriot or Traitor? You decide

I already have.

I am showing you one of the most powerful and thought-provoking videos I have ever seen. This video was made by a serving United States Marine. Because of his words - he must conceal his identity - a tragedy for this hero who has taken an oath in blood to defend his nation and Constitution. Is he a Patriot … or is he a traitor? A serving member of our most proud force - the United States Marine Corps who swears to take up arms against tyranny in this nation at any cost. Again … Patriot, or traitor....

That comes from a blog called Curmudgen's Corner, and there is a YouTube there that is a MUST WATCH! Go now and watch it! Go here.. Then YOU decide!


Semper Fi, Marine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linkage and spreading the story, sir - I appreciate it, and I'm sure this Marine will as well.