Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Verbatim: From the sandbox

This week, I received an email addressed to me, from a source I trust totally. On the heels of last week's posting all over the internet of a soldier's comments about Obama's "fact finding" (aka campaign.lol) trip around the world, many opinions about what really happened to the soldier who shared his views. I won't rehash that all here.

However, I AM going to give verbatim excerpts of the email I got. NO, I am not ever going to identify who wrote the following, so nobody need bother asking.;) I WILL stand by the integrity of the writer, and I WILL promise you it is legit - straight from them, to me. And yes, I do have their permission to share this with you. Read on:

Subject: "Barack Obama "blew off U.S. Soldiers during a July 2008 Trip to Afghanistan."

The forced recanting was done to a career man and is
not unusual. Snopes does not always get the truth. Most people are subject
to this kind of pressure...

I have confirmed this as true from reliable sources. This was a total
publicity stunt and the level of public ignorance to the fact that this man
is even a viable presidential candidate scares the hell out of me. He has
never served a full term in an elected position in his entire "public"
career. He is the 16th most liberal Senator according to his voting record,
and as a state senator for Illinois, he sponsored a partial birth abortion
bill allowing babies to be terminated after they exit the womb. This is all
a matter of public record. If you don't believe me, check it out for
yourself.

He avoids servicemen and women... and hates America.
... Barack Hussein Obama is pulling off the worlds
greatest trick. It scares the hell out of me.


So there you have it. You decide. I know who I would rather believe. How about you?

1 comment:

BFree said...

I believe the soldier in the Sandbox, who fights for my freedom. Thank you HONORABLE SOLDIER. THANK YOU EVERYDAY.