Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Barack Obama on health care: "Let me be clear..."

No, I didn't watch, but I did find this (here):

Link: O tonsils



Question: What does "incentisize" mean? He said that. I have no idea how you spell it, because it is NOT a real word! Trust me on that.

In just this clip alone, he is accusing doctors of doing unnecessary surgeries ("I make more money is I take this kid's tonsils out"... direct quote) He is insulting to all doctors when he says "maybe they[kid complaining of sore throats] have allergies." Let ME be clear: I am not a doctor, but I would - and have - trusted doctors to make decisions based "on what's best for patient care".. To listen to even this short clip, is to hear BO saying that doctors need regulations to make sure they are not merely $$ driven. I don't know which doctors he has consulted with, but NO doctor I have ever known, has put their own financial gain before my health, or my family's health.

AND... in typical BO fashion, he waffles/rambles until 1:28 on the video before he says: " to answer your question..."

I am not sure what this man needs, (I'll leave that to Americans to decide), but one thing for sure he does need:

A dictionary. STAT!

Oh, and to quote a friend of mine - yes, an American - in response to an email I wrote her:

*If you already have health insurance*: reform will provide you with more
security and stability. It will limit your own out of pocket costs and prevent
your insurance company from dropping your coverage if you get too sick. You'll
also have affordable insurance options if you lose or change your job. And it
will cover preventive care like check-ups and mammograms that save lives and money.

this is an out right lie!! See page 16 of the bill!!!!


Sounds to me as if somebody has read the bill - unlike BO, who on earlier questioning (yesterday, I believe) said that he was "not familiar with that part of the bill."

Over the years, I have been given two great pieces of advice that I offer to Mr. President:

1) Do your homework
2) Read everything.

This brat humbly suggests that if Mr Obama followed just these two things, he would know what he was talking about, and not have to make words up on the fly. If he took to heart what two wise people told me, he might pause before he yells for more prime time television, and ramble his usual inarticulate drivel to Americans. If the President of the USA did actually read every single page of these mammoth tomes, he and he cohorts are determined to foist on the people of America, he may well reconsider the implications of his obscene rush to "change" the face of America, just because he can (or thinks he can.)

He may.

1 comment:

K-Dubyah said...

I was on twitter last night as the "great O'ratator" spoke. I couldn't bring myself to listen, but from reading and replying to the tweets, no one and I mean NO ONE liked what he had to say.

General consensus was that it was a wasted hour listening to him not answer one question, nor give one good reason why this should be passed other than he thinks it's best...

What I'd like to know is... where is that supposedly great public speech writer of his now? You know the one that wrote all his campaign speeches... That fooled 54% of the American people into voting for his fool a**?

Arrgghh, this country in in for some major trouble. Can I sleep on your couch? LOL

Love ya sweetie!