Saturday, January 17, 2009

Music and Me




And, thanks to one of my readers, Vic, I DID have a whole pile of great pictures of the President and Mrs Bush to add to this post! BUT, for some reason it hasn't worked, soooooo I found these instead...
Photo of George and Laura Bush


George and Laura Bush
Photo Credit: George Bush Presidential Library



George and Laura Bush spend their free time in a huggable bliss in this candid moment (source)

http://www2.csusm.edu/republicans/Debate/Bush_and_Laura.jpg
(source)

Image: George and Laura Bush
Jonathan Ernst / Reuters






Laura Bush stands by President George W. Bush as he signs H.R. 6143, the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Modernization Act of 2006, in the Oval Office Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2006. Image Credit: White House photo by Eric Draper.

Laura Bush stands by President George W. Bush as he signs H.R. 6143, the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Modernization Act of 2006, in the Oval Office Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2006. Image Credit: White House photo by Eric Draper.


George Bush and Laura Bush wave from Air Force One after landing at Heathrow
(source)

Laura Bush, the wife of US President George Bush, has embarked on a staff spring-clean at the White House.
(source)


Thank YOU, Mr. President! Thank YOU, Mrs Bush!

*[Bratnote: There are MANY tributes to President Bush on the internet. One I found has - in my opinion - more authority than most to speak about the Bush years. A Gold Star Mother has a post up on A Soldiers Perspective, and I URGE you to read this one. You can find it here.

And more! Go over to The Tygrrrr Express and read their piece called: Dear President Bush]*

4 comments:

Gail A. said...

I second that sentiment. Thank you both. I'm proud to say I voted for President Bush both times. And I would do so again if I could have.

K-Dubyah said...

So you like Frank as well... <3

It's almost sad to see the progression of age settle on President Bush's face. But what moves me the most is that you can still see the love light for Mrs.Bush shine from his eyes.

Siggghhh... They don't make men like that anymore.

Anonymous said...

I think history will show he did a great job with what he was given. Thank You Mr President!

Windy said...

Thank you President Bush....man, I'm going to miss you and yes, you did do it YOUR WAY and ALWAYS stuck by your convictions.
GOD SPEED Mr. President and Ms Laura.