Monday, September 15, 2008

"Dear Senator Obama"

Over at Michelle Malkin site, she is suggesting you all send an email to Senator Obama. I am sure...lol. you remember my little note to him ;)

However, Malkin gives a link to someone else who also wrote an email to Obama, expressing his views on Obama camp's "Can't send an email" attack on John McCain:

My Email To Sen. Barack Obama

by Michael Graham September 14, 2008 @ 10:41

TO: http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/contact2

FROM: michaelgraham@969wtkk.com

CC: http://www.johnmccain.com/Contact/

Dear Sen. Obama,

I just finished watching your latest attempt to “change the tone in Washington”—your ad attacking John McCain because he “can’t send an email.”

Like Sen. McCain, I understand that politics ain’t beanbag. Negative ads are part of the business. In fact, as a former political consultant, I used to run them myself.

But I can’t imagine any circumstances under which I would have ever run an ad attacking a war hero for the injuries he suffered at the hands of North Vietnamese prison guards.

The reason Sen. McCain “can’t send an email” is because he had his bones broken and fingers crushed by war criminals who tortured him during his service to our nation as a Navy pilot. You know that. Your campaign knows that. And, in the desperate hours as your campaign flounders, you chose to turn those scars into a cynical and false attack on John McCain....



Mr Graham is far more eloquent than I was - more controlled. Go read the rest of his email here. But, like me, he also gives Barak Obama's email to help you along. Be warned though: the only response you will get is a form letter reminding you that your views matter to them, and that it is Americans like you that ensure his success....Yes, I am paraphrasing, but that is the gist - honest!!! Another thing: once you send him your views, yoiu will become another of Obama's "friends", added to his mailing list, and your inbox target for the campaign donation requests. Oh joy, oh bliss!

CARRY ON!

No comments: