Friday, September 26, 2008

It's the end of the world...


From my original milblog home - Tanker Bros - comes Master Gunner:

Friday, September 26, 2008

The World Is Upside Down...

I was just listening to some music, and R.E.M.'s hit, "It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)", took me by surprise.

As Michael Stipe is rattling off a list of world events at breakneck pace, then careens into his chorus, I can't help but think of the sorry, topsy-turvy state of our world as Americans.

And I am frightened.

Yeah, a two-time combat vet is literally petrified with fear, and not at guns or rockets, mortars or IEDs. No, I fear the unknown.

Our culture is in complete shambles: we have lost any and all sense of personal accountability in our society....

As always, Master Gunner tells it like it is. Go NOW and read the rest here.

HOO-frickin-AAAH!

No comments: