Friday, September 26, 2008

The Debate Is On- Live Blogging The Presidential Debate

From Wake Up America:

The McCain statement via Politico:

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) announces: "The McCain campaign is resuming all activities and the senator will travel to the debate this afternoon. Following the debate, he will return to Washington to ensure that all voices and interests are represented in the final agreement, especially those of taxpayers and homeowners.


More at YouDecide 2008.

I will be live blogging the presidential debate tonight over at DJ, along with Editor in Chief, Chris Hogg, so please join us!!!

This will be the link, it will be activated at 8:45 p.m.

For ALL the details on this go to Wake Up America here.

And, in a timely "coincidence, lol...I found this about Obama:

Quote of the Day - Friday September 26

He's still a senator, right?

“As I said before, I think that one of the things we have to determine is how we can be most helpful. It’s my sense that the most helpful thing we can do right now is, uh, to let everyone know this is a sufficiently important problem. I can be helpful, and I am prepared to be anywhere, anytime. So, uh, I think the message is, if I can be helpful, I am prepared to be there at any point.”
Sen. Barack Obama


' Nuff said - or NOT!!! That is from Family Security Matters here.

No comments: