Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day










on May 30, 2010



Brothers in Arms.
By Mark Knopfler.
performed by (TunesNorth)


These mist covered mountains
Are a home now for me.
But my home is the lowlands
And always will be.

...

Through these fields of destruction
Baptisms of fire.
I've witnessed your suffering
As the battles raged higher.

And though they did hurt me so bad,
through the fear and alarm.
You did not desert me my Brothers in Arms.

There's so many different worlds
So many different sons.
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones.

Now the sun's gone to hell.
And the moon's riding high.
Let me bid you farewell
Every man has to die.
But it's written in the starlight
And every line on your palm.

We will always remember our Brothers in Arms.




(Yes, this video was created for Memorial Day 2010, by TunesNorth, but the message is timeless. )

ALWAYS remembered and honoured.

No comments: